It has been brought to notice that most people would like to know how to remove private number on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile or Add for their major devices like Android and iPhone iOS related devices.
This is why we came about this article that is going to talk about even MTN code to remove private numbers for other network providers like Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile that should work for both Android and iOS or iPhone devices.
It might seem annoying or annoying when you receive a call from an unknown number that is also known to be a private number without the knowledge of knowing who is calling.
So you might have been thinking of a way that you can disable the caller ID or remove the private number completely so as to disclose the person who is calling you.
Some people think this can be done by using some USSD code to carry out the process of removing the private number from your MTN line or number.
Earn Free Cryptocurrency From Crypto Airdrop (Bitcoin Ethereum & More)
Join Us On Telegram Now
If that is possible we are going to share that with you on this particular post which should contain steps that can help you remove private numbers on any network that should work for MTN, Airtel, glo, 9mobile, and any other network provider that you know about.
Mtn Code To Remove Private Number (Works For Airtel, Glo & 9mobile)
The MTN code to remove private numbers can also be used to enable it back which will work for other network providers like Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
Is the code that can be used to remove caller ID which is also known to be a private number code if you have been searching for the USSD code that can get that done it is provided below.
The code for MTN or the MTN code to remove private numbers is #131#, we should also stand for the Airtel code to remove private numbers and follow up with glo 9mobile and Other.
All Network Code To Remove Private Number
It should work for any mobile device whether you are using Android or iOS you can make use of it to remove hide or even enable private numbers for your line.
All you need to do to enable it on your line is to die the particular code will be stated above follow up with your phone number.
That is the part that you can use to enable it which is called the private number code.
So if you wish to remove the private number on your line all you need to do is to die the number you want to call only without adding the private number code.
The private number code is #31# which can be used to add or on and turn off private numbers for MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9mobile.
That can be implemented if you want to call any number and you wish to make your caller ID private or should not display.
There is another way that you can use to enable all disable the private numbers for MTN glo airtel and 9mobile on your Android device which we are also going to look into for iPhone device.
That can be done once you navigate through some other settings on your device.
How To Completely Add Or Remove Private Numbers for Mtn, Airtel, 9mobile & Glo On Android
This is just the latest method that you can use to get this done, which is the 2024 method that can be used to add or remove private numbers for MTN, Airtel 9mobile glo and so on that should work on your Android device.
You just have to implement some call settings that will help you to be involved in caller ID setup without using any code or USSD code.
- Just go to settings and under settings look for mobile network or wireless and network.
- Click on the setup and now select call settings then you will be asked to select from either the first SIM or second SIM.
- Now select which particular SIM you wish to add or remove private numbers on.
- From the list of options, you should select additional settings.
- Once you get to additional settings select caller ID from the list of the options of the settings.
- Then you are provided with different scholar ID settings which involve network default ID number and show number.
- If you select the show number you have removed the private number from any of your lines or any of the network providers MTN, Airtel glo or 9mobile.
- And if you select an ID number you have a private number for any of your lines that you select.
You can just screw around through the settings and see how it works. That is just and you can get that done on your Android device by adding or removing private numbers on MTN, Airtel Glo 9mobile and other network providers for Android devices.
Now let’s see how iOS users can get this done.
New 2024 Method To Add And Remove Private Number On Android
- Just go to your phone settings and select apps.
- Under apps select system apps.
- Then select call settings.
- After that select advanced settings.
- Scroll down a little and you will see caller ID.
- After you select caller ID select which scene you want to enable or add, disable, or remove the private number for.
- After you say let the same you will now be provided with an option.
- Which is to be in the network default hide number or show number.
If you hide the number you have had the private number and if you show the number you are removed from the private number.
How To Add And Remove Private Number On iPhone (iOS) 2024
- So iOS users just need to follow up on some settings so as to get this done.
- Go to your device and select settings from the option provided on your home screen.
- From the list of settings select phone after you navigate to the next settings select Show My caller ID.
- Which one should turn on the button or toggle on the button? You just add a private number to your caller ID and if you turn it on you have just removed the private number to your caller ID.
So if you’re one of those people who have already had a private number to your line before I don’t know how to remove them or if you are willing to add to your line this is just how you can do it for either Android or iPhone users.
That is just how you can add or how to add a private number or in summary how to remove a private number or enable caller ID on MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile for Android and iOS in 2024 latest method.
Now we like to answer some questions that are related to these other things that people have been asking or referring to.
How to remove private numbers on Android for a specific number
You can get that done or you can remove the private number caller ID from a number or from a specific number once you make use of the private number code which is #31#, so all you need to do is to just dial the code in front of the number or in front of the specific number you want to call in this way #31#07099988679.
How can I add and remove private numbers on my iPhone using caller ID settings?
All you need to do is to just go to your phone settings and select phone from the phone option select Show my caller ID turn on the button to add the private number and turn it off to remove it.
How can I use the MTN private number code to add and remove caller ID?
The private number code is specified to use on other network providers apart from MTN which can be done once you die the code in front of the number you want to call and proceed to dial the code, for example, #131#0709696789.
Can I make use of my phone dialer to add or remove private numbers from Android directly?
Yes, that should be a shortcut process in which you can just proceed to open your phone dialer and look at the top right corner of the phone dialer. Click on the three dots icon and select settings then select additional settings that can help you to add and remove private numbers on your Android phone.
Why should I remove a private number or add a private number to my caller ID?
If you add a private number to your caller ID people who are calling you will not know who you are calling but if you remove it you will stay anonymous and people you are calling know the person that is calling.
What is the USSD code to add and remove private numbers for a particular call?
The general private number code to call a particular number is #131# which you can use to call any specific number once you add it to the front of the number.