YouTube is the biggest video sharing website in the world today and it has become part and parcel of our everyday lives on the internet and a lot of people are confused on how to download YouTube Videos. We make use of YouTube to watch Music Videos, Comedy Videos, Stream songs, watch movie trailers, and Highlights of football matches.
We made a previous tutorial here on downloading Youtube videos however not everybody understood it so we decided to make a more elaborate tutorial. I’ll be sharing easy methods of How to download YouTube videos easily to any device and in any format of your choice in this tutorial.
For the purpose of this tutorial, we’ll be making use of www.keepvid.ch to download YouTube videos.
How to Download YouTube Videos on the Web
- Visit youtube.com in your web browser
2. Navigate to the video of your choice
3. Click the Share button and select “Copy Link” (This will copy the video link to your computer’s clipboard)
4. Open another tab in your web browser and go to keepvid.ch
5. Click on “YouTube Video Downloader”
6. Paste the Video Link you copied from YouTube and click “Download”
7. Your video will be loaded and you’ll be given the option to download the video in any format you choose.
8. Wait for the video to finish downloading and then you can watch the video offline.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Mobile
This is the method of how to download YouTube Videos with Mobile Phones and We’ll still be making use of www.keepvid.ch
1. Open YouTube app on your phone
2. Navigate to the video you want to watch.
3. Click on the Share and select “Copy Link” (Same Format as the Web version)
4. Minimize the YouTube App and open your browser (Preferably Chrome)
5. In your browser and visit keepvid.ch then click on “YouTube Video Downloader”
6. Paste the Video Link you copied and click “Download”
7. You can then download the video in any format of your choice.
That is the easiest way to download any YouTube video on mobile phones and keep it for future viewing. See some Youtube Tv Promo Code here.
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC
This method involves downloading and installing a software called Vidus YouTube Downloader on your computer and using it download YouTube Videos. This Software allows you to download multiple YouTube videos simultaneously (up to 5 videos)
To Install Vidus YouTube Downloader on Your Desktop
- Visit keepvid.ch and click on “Vidus YouTube Downloader” or click here to go to the official site for the Vidus YouTube Downloader.
2. Click on “Free Download” to download the Vidus YouTube Downloader on your Computer
3. After Downloading, Find the .exe file and run it to install the Software.
4. After successful installation, open the Vidus YouTube Downloader
5. Minimize the Vidus YouTube Downloader and visit YouTube in your browser. Navigate to the video of your choice
6. Copy the Video Link and Paste in it the Space Provided for URL in the Vidus YouTube Downloader
7. You can copy up to 5 URLs and Download the videos simultaneously if you wish.
These are the easy steps on downloading YouTube Videos for Mobile, Web and Desktop Versions.
Don’t forget to join our Telegram Channel for more tutorials.