Looking for a delicious and beneficial treat for your puppy? Fish4Dogs White Fish Mini Morsels are small, tasty fish-based biscuits made with delicious fish and beneficial omega 3. These treats are also further enhanced by prebiotics to help support their digestion while your puppy grows and plays.
At Fish4Dogs we are proud of everything that goes into our food.
We make food using a few select high-quality ingredients – every one of which has a vital role to play in giving your dog high-quality, healthy natural food.
- A single source protein from fish – high quality easily digestible protein-rich in Omega 3.
- Oils and fats – high-quality single source oils from fish oils
- Vitamins and minerals – ensuring fully balanced and complete foods
- Carbohydrates – we use potatoes and peas. Low sensitivity carbohydrate with a balanced glycaemic index
- Beet pulp – a source of fiber, binding foods so aiding passage through the gut
What we leave out matters just as much as what we put in. We have not used, and will never use, some of the unhealthy and, in our view unnecessary ingredients used by a number of leading brands.
- Grain-Free: Our foods do not use grains – we prefer the better, but more expensive, carbohydrates, potato, and pea
- No artificial preservatives: We use mixed natural tocopherols and rosemary
- No added sugars: Some dog foods add quantities of sugar to make their foods more palatable – we don’t, it’s unhealthy and fish is already very palatable.
- No fillers: Some foods bulk out with fillers giving little nutritional value- we don’t – every ingredient in our foods is there for a good reason
- No colorings
Composition: Salmon Meal (32%), Potato, Sweet Potato, Pea Starch, Salmon Oil (9%), White Fish (4%), Salmon, Mackerel, Salmon Digest, Brewers Yeast, Prebiotic – MOS (0.18%), Prebiotic – FOS (0.18%), Shrimp Extract, Fish Cartilage.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Omega 3 1.8%.
|EXTRA SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||EXTRA LARGE|
|5-25 per day||25-40 per day||40-50 per day||50-65 per day||65-75 per day|