FINEST SALMON ADULT SMALL KIBBLE
The high levels of marine sourced Omega 3 in our Salmon make this an ideal product for coat and skin health and joint mobility. The proteins from fish are also good for digestion.
Fish4Dogs foods are grain-free and use potato and pea as the carbohydrate providing a food that has a balanced GI and one that is less likely to cause dietary sensitivity.
High levels of Omega 3 are also beneficial for breeding bitches with the benefits of omega oils being passed onto the unborn puppy.
At Fish4Dogs we are proud of everything that goes into our food.
We make food using a few select high-quality ingredients – every one of which has a vital role to play in giving your dog high-quality, healthy natural food.
- A single source protein from fish – high quality easily digestible protein-rich in Omega 3.
- Oils and fats – high-quality single source oils from fish oils
- Vitamins and minerals – ensuring fully balanced and complete foods
- Carbohydrates – we use potatoes and peas. Low sensitivity carbohydrate with a balanced glycaemic index
- Beet pulp – a source of fiber, binding foods so aiding passage through the gut
What we leave out matters just as much as what we put in. We have not used, and will never use, some of the unhealthy and, in our view unnecessary ingredients used by a number of leading brands.
- Grain-Free: Our foods do not use grains – we prefer the better, but more expensive, carbohydrates, potato, and pea
- No artificial preservatives: We use mixed natural tocopherols and rosemary
- No added sugars: Some dog foods add quantities of sugar to make their foods more palatable – we don’t, it’s unhealthy and fish is already very palatable.
- No fillers: Some foods bulk out with fillers giving little nutritional value- we don’t – every ingredient in our foods is there for a good reason
- No colorings
This is a complete pet food for adult dogs.
Salmon (27%), Potato (21%), Pea Starch, Salmon Meal (11.9%), Salmon Oil (9.7%), Beet Pulp, Brewers Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Minerals.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate) 22,500 IU, Vitamin D3 900 IU, Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 700 IU, Taurine 1 g.
Trace Elements: Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.6 mg.
Antioxidants: Stabilised with tocopherol-rich extracts.
Crude Protein 26%, Fat Content 12%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Omega 3 Fats 1.9%.
|Weight||Adult Daily Feeding (cup)|
|0 – 10 LBS||1/4 – 3/4|
|11 – 23 LBS||3/4 – 1 1/4|
|24 – 36 LBS||1 1/4 – 1 3/4|
|37 – 49 LBS||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|50 – 62 LBS||2 1/4 – 3|
|63 – 75 LBS||3 – 3 1/2|
|76 – 89 LBS||3 1/2 – 4|
|90+ LBS||4 + 1/2*|
*for Every 10 lbs Of Body Weight Over 90 lbs|