Nourish your new best friend with vital nutrition for growing puppies when you fill his bowl with Bil-Jac Puppy Select Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food. With fresh, farm-raised chicken as the very first ingredient, this super-premium recipe also features wholesome oatmeal and corn meal that are slow-cooked to produce simple carbohydrates your playful pup can actually use. It’s fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to support his healthy growth and development during the critical first year, while the easy-to-chew mini bites help make sure he gobbles up every last kibble.
- Fresh, farm-raised chicken is the very first in ingredient in this super-premium food; 25 pounds of fresh chicken is used to make a 30-pound bag of Bil-Jac Puppy Food.
- Oatmeal and corn meal are slow-cooked to produce simple carbohydrates to fuel your playful pup’s energy needs.
- Proprietary Nutri-Lock low-temperature, vacuum-drying process extracts moisture from the ingredients without compromising the natural fats or nutritional value of the meat.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for strong immune support, as well as healthy growth and development during the critical first year of life.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1947; never contains any fillers, gluten meals, wheat, soy, sprayed-on rendered fat, or protein concentrate.
Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Oatmeal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Sodium Propionate (a preservative), L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Mixed Tocopherols and BHA (preservatives), Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
4022 kcal/kg; 419 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||28.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS||2.50% min|
|OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS||0.25% min|
We recommend feeding Bil-Jacï¿½ Puppy Select Formula on a scheduled and controlled basis. For weaning puppies (3 _ – 4 _ weeks) moisten Bil-Jacï¿½ Puppy Select Formula with warm water. After weaning and up to 6 months of age, feed puppies three times daily. After 6 months until your puppy reaches maturity, feed twice daily. Use the feeding chart as a starting point. The proper amount to feed will vary according to the age, environment and activity of your puppy. Make feeding adjustments to maintain proper weight and condition. Fresh water should be kept available at all times. For your petï¿½s health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store this bag in a cool, dry place.
When transitioning to a new pet food, do so slowly over a period of about 7ï¿½10 days, mixing an increasing amount of new food with old food each day: Start with 75% old food mixed with 25% new food for approximately three days. Then mix 50% old with 50% new for approximately three days.