Nourish your gentle giant with vital nutrition for everyday health when you fill his bowl with Bil-Jac Large Breed Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food. With fresh, farm-raised chicken as the very first ingredient, this super-premium recipe also features wholesome oatmeal and corn meal that are slow-cooked to produce simple carbohydrates your canine companion can actually use. It’s fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to deliver complete and balanced nutrition for your big dog, while naturally-sourced glucosamine, chondroitin, and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids keep him looking and feeling his best.
- Fresh, farm-raised chicken is the very first in ingredient in this super-premium food; 25 pounds of fresh chicken is used to make a 30-pound bag of Large Breed Adult Food.
- Oatmeal and corn meal are slow-cooked to produce simple carbohydrates to fuel your gentle giant’s energy needs.
- Proprietary Nutri-Lock low-temperature, vacuum-drying process extracts moisture from the ingredients without compromising the natural fats or nutritional value of the meat.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for large-breed dogs including naturally-sourced glucosamine, chondroitin, and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to help keep him looking and feeling great.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1947; never contains any fillers, gluten meals, wheat, soy, sprayed-on rendered fat, or protein concentrate.
Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken By-Product Meal (source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate), Oatmeal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Monocalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sodium Propionate (a preservative), L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Inositol, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Mixed Tocopherols and BHA (preservatives), Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.
4011 kcal/kg; 402 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||23.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS||2.50% min|
|OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS||0.25% min|
|GLUCOSAMINE||375 mg/kg min|
|CHONDROITIN SULFATE||35 mg/kg min|
We recommend feeding Bil-Jac Large Breed Adult on a scheduled and controlled basis. Most adult dogs may be fed once daily. However, twice a day feeding may be preferable based on specific needs. Use the feeding chart as a starting point. The proper amount to feed will vary according to the age, environment and activity of your dog. Make feeding adjustments to maintain proper weight and condition. Fresh water should be kept available at all times. For your pets health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store this bag in a cool, dry place.
When transitioning to a new pet food, do so slowly over a period of about 7/10 days, mixing an increasing amount of new food with old food each day: Start with 75% old food mixed with 25% new food for approximately three days. Then mix 50% old with 50% new for approximately three days.